Careers at eigensinnig wien
eigensinnig wien: For over 10 years we have been standing for extraordinary avant-garde fashion. As an owner-managed designer fashion label, we create fashion in the most beautiful color: black. We work with national and international customers in our fashion store in Vienna and online store.
Your workplace: On the historic Sankt-Ulrichs-Platz in the middle of the seventh district, not far from the Museum Quarter. The in-house photo studio, tailoring workshop and offices are located in the studio directly above the shop.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
- CONTENT CREATOR (M/F/D)
See below for details.
CONTENT CREATOR (M/F/D)
Is creative design your forte in every respect? Do you not only photograph with passion but also create and edit films? - In this varied position, you will be responsible for external communication. In constant exchange with the sales, editorial, and fashion design teams, you develop high-quality content for all communication channels.
Creative mindset and original concepts for our entire communication
Self-directed planning and storytelling
Production of photo and video content
- Conceptual design and graphic preparation of all content for all communication channels (Social media, website/online shop etc.) adhering to corporate design guidelines
- Close cooperation with the editorial team for the design of newsletters, blog posts, print media, press releases
Photography / Film:
- All photoshoots and films (image, product, store, behind the scenes)
- Professional photo and video editing
- Collaboration with partner model agency for shooting schedules
- Conception, planning and implementation of social media strategies for our channels
- Community management
What we expect:
- Completed education in media design, graphic design, digital media, marketing, or similar field.
- Professional experience in agency, fashion, cultural, or corporate communications sectors.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent German language skills, both written and spoken.
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken.
- High standards for image/video design and storytelling.
The salary is from EUR 2,500.00 gross/month for full-time employment, with willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications and professional experience.