Careers at eigensinnig wien
eigensinnig wien: For over 10 years we have been standing for extraordinary avant-garde fashion. As an owner-managed designer fashion label, we create fashion in the most beautiful color: black. We work with national and international customers in our fashion store in Vienna and online store.
Your workplace: On the historic Sankt-Ulrichs-Platz in the middle of the seventh district, not far from the Museum Quarter. The in-house photo studio, tailoring workshop and offices are located in the studio directly above the shop.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
- E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST (M/F/D)
- CONTENT CREATOR (M/F/D)
- FASHION CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
See below for details.
E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST (M/F/D)
In this exciting and challenging position, you will be responsible for the entire e-commerce business. You are responsible for the performance of the online store in constant exchange with the content creator, sales and fashion design team.
- Development and management of the website and the online shop
- Link to marketing / performance agency and web developer
- Analysis, optimization and monitoring of SEO projects including reporting
- Implementation of current on- and off-page SEO measures
- Link to the web developer
- Content creation with keyword mapping
- Coordination of SEO/SEA, campaigns and content
What we expect:
- You have a degree in economics, marketing, digital media or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience in e-commerce, preferably in the fashion industry
- Sound knowledge of SEO and online marketing strategies
- You have excellent analytical skills and easily make deductions based on data.
- You have a good understanding of the technical aspects of SEO.
- You have excellent knowledge of Google Search Console and Google Analytics. Knowledge of SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog) is an advantage.
- You have excellent communication skills and are a team player.
- SEO is your passion and you keep up to date with SEO trends.
Send reference projects from e-commerce and SEO with your meaningful application letter.
The salary is from EUR 3,000.00 gross/month for full-time employment, with willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications and professional experience.
CONTENT CREATOR / SOCIAL MEDIA (M/F/D)
In this exciting and challenging position you are responsible for our external communication. In constant exchange with the sales, e-commerce and fashion design team, you will develop high-quality content for all communication channels.
1. STRATEGY AND PLANNING:
- You are responsible for the planning, creative conception and graphic prepation of all content for the website and social media.
- You create communication plans and are responsible for their publishing.
2. SOCIAL MEDIA:
- You independently develop content strategies and publish them.
- You create and edit content (image, text, video) or commission external partners.
- You are responsible for the community management.
3. WEBSITE / ONLINE STORE:
- In a team with the e-commerce manager, you are responsible for the creation and/or commissioning of all content for communication (image, text, video).
- You plan and send email marketing campaigns.
- You analyze and review the planning, implementation and optimization of email marketing campaigns.
- You act as a link to the PR agency and provide it with high-quality content
- You are responsible for cooperation with external partners (personalities, opinion leaders)
What we expect:
- Finished education in the field of communication, digital media, marketing or comparable
- Professional experience in agency, fashion, culture or corporate communications
- Practice in CMS & CRM systems, online & social ads
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Indesign and Photoshop)
- Excellent written and spoken German skills and enjoy writing texts
- Sense for image / video design & storytelling
The salary is from EUR 2,500.00 gross/month for full-time employment, with willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications and professional experience.
FASHION ADVISOR (M/F/D)
What we expect:
- Professional customer and style advice in our store
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship management
- Active acquisition of new customer relationships in store and online
What we expect:
- Fashion sales/retail experience
- Open personality and communication skills
- Perfect German and good English skills
- A well-groomed appearance and perfect manners
- Willingness to learn, hands-on mentality, resilience and team orientation
What we offer:
- A permanent position at a growing designer fashion label
- An exciting and varied job with an international clientele
- An open team that shares a real passion for the brand and the creative execution of its message
- A beautiful working environment in one of the most beautiful squares in Vienna
- Opportunities for advancement within the upscale retail/fashion design sector
The salary is from EUR 1,945.00 gross/month, with willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications and professional experience.